In Bermuda we are very fortunate to be surrounded by a beautiful ocean in stunning shades of blue. It’s this amazing view (which we often take for granted) that has inspired this evening’s post.
A rich mixture somewhere between blue and green, teal is perfect as an accent in almost any space. Contrast with crisp white, timeless neutrals, or other bright colours like coral or yellow. It’s equally at home in modern spaces with sleek furnishing or in rustic rooms full of weathered woods.
Some of my favourite teal wall paint colours:
- Benjamin Moore Teal Ocean 2049-30
- Benjamin Moore Dark Teal 2053-20
- Benjamin Moore Jade Garden 2056-20
- Benjamin Moore Calypso Blue 727
- Benjamin Moore Largo Teal 742
Need some inspiration on using this beautiful colour? Click on each photo for more!